Glasses.

My contacts felt perfectly fine when I went to school this morning, but they've started to irritate me so I am wearing my glasses! I've been wearing my Oliver Peoples frames quite often, but it's time to switch it up (-8 Well there's not much to my outfit, but I just have to mention this sweater is super warm and soft! Got it for a steal at Nordstrom Rack too. It's probably going to be one of my staples when it becomes colder.








Glasses - Ray-Ban
Sweater - Chelsea28 by Nordstrom
Leggings - Zara
Boots- Tory Burch 

Love,
Haley 



Comments

  1. You have a great blog! you should check out mine and let me know what you think in a comment! :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog! you should check out mine and let me know what you think in a comment! :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts